Terms and Conditions
This is for a parent or guardian of the child who will be attending the Summer Camp. It is compulsory to attend the Induction Day on 26TH TO 30TH JULY 9.30am TO 3.15pm Norwood Hall, Norwood Green Road, Southall. Middlesex. UB2 4LA Please ensure that you bring this copy of T&C on the Induction Day.
- We will only accept registration forms which have been authorized by the Sikhi Camp Administration Team.
- The cost of attending the Sikhi Camp is £55 per child inclusive of a daily vegetarian lunch, snacks and refreshments. Please ensure that your child has breakfast before camp starts.
- There are a limited number of spaces available and places are allocated on a ‘first come first serve’ basis.
- We will not accept any campers below the age of 7.
- The last date for registration is 30th July 2021 and no enrollments will be accepted after this date.
- Please note payment is NON-Refundable once accepted.
- Photographs and video recordings of participants will be taken during the Camp and these may be used for promotion purposes.
- It is compulsory to attend the Induction Day on 26TH TO 30TH JULY 9.30am TO 3.15pm Norwood Hall, Norwood Green Road, Southall. Middlesex. UB2 4LA
- Please bring in any medication for your child on the first day of camp.
- Please provide the camp with two medications (If applicable) CLEARLY labeled with your child’s name, DOB, age, contact details (contact name and number).
- Children must bring in their ID cards every day to the camp otherwise they will not be allowed entry into the camp.
- The organizers will have the reserve right to refuse any admission.
- Parent/School agreement including information about attendance, homework, dress code, responsibilities of parents and of school, complaints procedure including who to contact re. complaints/suggestions
- Code of behaviour including disciplinary action and anti-bullying
- Parental consent for specific activities eg. sports, whether or not a child is to be allowed to leave alone, etc.
- Safeguarding policy statement including designated child protection officer’s name and contact details
- E-Safety policy/guidance